As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Whirlp #ad
Whirlpool PT400L Dryer Power Cord, Black #adWhirlp #ad
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications. Package contains 1 Dryer Power Cord. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance.
This part is a replacement for the following part numbers: W10834027, 4396060R, 4396060 Multi screwdriver needed for installation. This product is a factory certified accessory.
2. Cable Matters #ad
Dryer Power Cord, 10 Feet NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire, Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord 30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug #adCable Matters #ad
- Ul listed heavy duty 10 gauge dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250v / 7500 watts; A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating.
Electric dryer power cord replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, Sears, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, Kenmore, LG and more; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord.
Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation; Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
4 prong dryer cord for a 30a 4-wire dryer connection; 4-prong 30a 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible. 4 wire dryer cord with a nema 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models; Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord.
3. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
Certified Appliance Accessories 30-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 4ft, Copper Wire, 4 Prong Dryer Cord, 4 Color Coded Wires with Eyelet Connectors #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Ul listed – this cord is ul underwriters Laboratories listed, so you know it has been thoroughly tested to ensure your safety. 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric dryer that takes a 3 prong dryer cord with three 10-guage wires.
Right angle plug head – move your dryer even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the dryer during installation. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual.
4. GE #ad
GE WX09X10020 6-Feet 30-Amp 4 Wire Dryer Cord #adGE #ad
- This is a genuine replacement part. General electric GENF0 Appliance-replacement-parts. Country of Origin: China.
|Manufacturer||General Electric #ad|
5. Whirlp #ad
Whirlpool PT220L Electric Dryer Power Cord, Grey #adWhirlp #ad
- Replacement power cord for dryers. Reliable 4-foot cord with a 3-prong plug. Includes an adjustable strain relief bracket. Ring terminal connectors ensure the cord stays connected. Heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking.
6. Whirlp #ad
Whirlpool PT400 Electric Range Power Cord, Red, Green, White, Black #adWhirlp #ad
- This product is manufactured in United states. This product adds a great value. Includes adjustable strain relief bracket. This product is highly durable. 4 foot ul listed ranGE power cord with 4 prong plug. Features heavy-duty insulation and ring terminal connectors.
7. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
10ft, Copper Wire, 4 Prong Dryer Cord, Certified Appliance Accessories 30-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 4 Color Coded Wires with Eyelet Connectors #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge. 125/250 volts – generally works with any electric dryer that takes a 3 prong dryer cord with three 10-guage wires.
Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual. Not ul listed due to cord length - UL doesn't test 10 foot cords, but cord has still undergone rigourous testing to ensure your safety.
Right angle plug head – move your dryer even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the dryer during installation.
8. General Wire #ad
General Electric WX09X10018 4 Wire 30amp Dryer Cord, 4-Feet #adGeneral Wire #ad
- Ring terminals allow for easy hook-up. Works with most electric dryers with a 3-prong outlet box. Molded-on, right angle plug keeps cord close to wall. Includes cord clamp to relieve strain on terminals. 4-wire, 4-ft. 30-amp cord.
|Brand||General Wire #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Wire #ad|
9. Coleman Cable #ad
1/4-Inch Flanged Terminals, Southwire 9154SW8808 Dryer Power Cord, 4-Foot, Flat Plug, 125/250-Volt, Compatible With Most Standard Dryers With A 3 Conductor Wall Outlet, 30-Amp #adColeman Cable #ad
- Ul listed. Durable reinforced blades: Help prevent accidental bending or breaking. Dryer power cord 4 prong fits a standard 30A 3 wire dryer cord outlet. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Heavy duty jacket and molded connectors. Heavy duty 10 gauge 250v dryer cord 4 prong. Nema 14-30 plug.
|Brand||Coleman Cable #ad|
|Manufacturer||Coleman Cable #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
10. Coleman Cable #ad
6', Black, Coleman Cable 90468808 50-Amp 4-Wire Range Power Cord, 6-Foot #adColeman Cable #ad
- 125/250-volt srdt cord with 2 6-gauge and 2 8-Gauge copper conductors. 50-amp range appliance power supply cord with 1/4-inch flanged terminals. 4-prong plug. Ul listed power supply cord kit with flanged spade terminals for quick connections. 50-amp wire.
|Brand||Coleman Cable #ad|
|Manufacturer||Coleman Cable #ad|