As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eau #ad
Reliance, 44 Inch Flexible Magnesium Anode Rod, Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, Eau Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Richmond, Rheem #adEau #ad
- Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, strong reliable and off your mind! Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Magnesium anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
The magnesium anode able to give more electrochemically negative to prevent your tank dissolving itself with reasonable costs.
Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts.
Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, the water heater begins to rust, and that's exactly what it will do. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, fail and leak. Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. It’s best choice for your replacement if you do have smelling water problems. Smith, kenmore, richmond, state, reliance, Rheem, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
|Part Number||44 inch|
2. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters Aluminum ZINC Complete KIT #adAbout Fluid #ad
- The anode rod in your water heater is designed to erode instead of your Water Heater's Tank itself. Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell in your home with our aluminum / zinc anode rod kit! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium.
If the over-all length is a little too longrare cases, one-by-one, simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw. This unique alloy works everyday, reducing or eliminating embarrassing rotten egg smelling odors.
Fits: almost all water heaters including; rheem, ge, reliance, state, richmond, kenmore, a o smith and many more that also use the standard ¾" npt anode rod connection. All you provide is a ½ inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, less than 12 Inches long each.
Every Two Years. Eventually, cracks and leaks. Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, into your water heater. Learn from professionals using our easy-to-follow, and we have included every step in our manual. Change the anode rod, the anode rod is completely consumed usually just before your water heater warranty is up and the water heater tank begins to erode and ultimately rusts, NOT THE WATER HEATER.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
3. Ozek #ad
Ozek RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks, 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads #adOzek #ad
- 2 anodes in one set: this practical rv water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality! Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family.
What you need: if you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements.
Compatibility: these magnesium anode rods are 9. 25” long, come with ¾” npt threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. Longer life: this rv water heater anode rod works better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution! Safety comes first: these rv water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time.
4. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Hex Head; 3/4 NPT x 44-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Solid #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water.
Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. 44-inch long solid/continuous anode; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters. Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod hex head only.
5. Chudeng #ad
Including 1-1/16 Inch Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, 0.8 Inch Diameter, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters, 44 Inch Long, 3/4 Npt Thread #adChudeng #ad
- 2 1-1/16" hex socket tool, help you to replace the anode rod. 3 teflon Sealing Tape. Advantages of magnesium anode rods compared to aluminum rods: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod.
Kit included: 1 44 inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 npt thread makes it compatible with most water heater. Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank.
Magnesium anode rod-long lasting use: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts. Extend service life of water heater: hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water.
That means magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater. Flexible design for tight areas: this 44 inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters.
6. Eleventree #ad
Eleventree RV Water Heater Anode Rod,Magnesium anode rod for Suburban & Morflo 6 Gallon Water Heater Tank-3/4" NPT Thread-PTFE tape included #adEleventree #ad
- Shipped by Amazon, after-sales service is supported. 9. 25" length ¾" npt threads, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. Perfect for suburban and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water tank.
The exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank. Magnesium anode rod, keep your RV Life.
7. E-SDS #ad
E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Within your Water Heater,Hex Plug,3/4" Thread,44-Inch Long,0.80" Diameter #adE-SDS #ad
- Corrosion protection: replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater. Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
Fits: almost all water heaters including; rheem, state, reliance, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.44" overall length, kenmore, each section is about 9 1/2" long.
Advantages of magnesium anode rods: Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team; A representative will be more than happy to assist you. Warranty: we provide a 90-day money back guarantee. Flexible design for tight areas: the flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install.
8. Podoy #ad
Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod by Podoy for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread, 44'' Long & 0.8'' Diameter, Magnesium Anode Rod, Hex Plug #adPodoy #ad
- Extend life of your water heater: magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Compatible with rheem reliance richmond State GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
The part/product is not sponsored or endorsed by, including Rheem, Reliance, State, Richmond, or affilliated with the brands it fit, GE. Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years.
Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.
Advantages of magnesium anode rods - magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space. Flexible design - this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four parts.
9. Poweka #ad
For RV, Camper and Trailer Water Heaters Replacement Parts, RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Compatible with Atwood Heaters 11553-4.5”, 1/2" NPT #adPoweka #ad
- Magnesium anode rod Protects your RV water heater from corrosion, prolonging its life. Rod size: 05" diameter x 4. 5" long, pipe thread: 1/2" NPT. Magnesium construction is softer and more absorbent than steel.
Inspect regularly, rods should be replaced yearly or when the corrosion has eaten approximately 75% of the rod’s mass. For use with: compatible with Atwood Water Heaters.
|Model||11553 Magnesium Anode Rod|
10. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Outlet/Nipple Style Brad White; 3/4 NPT x 48-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Solid #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Standard 3/4" npt x 3" nipple fitting replaces existing water heater tank outlet anode rod. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water.
Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank. 48-inch long solid/continuous anode; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.