As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Lawn Alternative, Pasture, Forage, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed for Erosion Control, Ground Cover, & More #adOutsidepride #ad
- White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, green manure crop, lawn alternative, ground cover, pasture mixtures, and many other uses.
Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
2. SeedRanch #ad
2 Lbs., SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated and Inoculated #adSeedRanch #ad
- Aids by fertilizing your Lawn Naturally. Plants 1/4 Acre. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Excellent Alternative for Home Lawn. Seeding rate: 2 lbs. Great for Erosion Control.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Cover Crops to Plant in Your Home Garden, Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Clover Seeds Ground Cover, White Dutch Clover Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Nitrogen Fixer #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 6 g per packet. For the home gardener -- improving soil health through cover crop planting is an easy and low cost way of maintaining your garden from year to year. Cover crop -- large premium packet of white dutch clover seeds.
Winter-hardy and drought-tolerant cover crops can help cover the soil of your home garden beds during the off season. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
This nitrogen fixer breaks up heavy soils and suppresses weeds. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
We've included enough seed in one packet to cover an 8' x 4' garden bed. White dutch clover is a popular choice for interplanting with lawns or as garden pathways to improve soil quality and prevent erosion. Soil health -- very hardy low-growing cover crop that will withstand foot traffic.
4. Flawn Seed Kits #ad
Easy to Use & Cost Effective…, Flawn Seed Flowering Lawn, Kid, Pet, Pollinator & Eco-Friendly Grass Alternative, Dutch White Clover Seed 5000 sqft #adFlawn Seed Kits #ad
- What to expect when using flawn seed -- with regular watering, seeds will start to germinate in 1-2 weeks when soils are at least 50-60 degrees, plants will be small for the first couple of months. After the first growing season, it will bloom flowers about 2-6" tall depending on mowing height and frequency from late spring to early fall creating a vital nectar and pollen source for our friendly pollinators.
Doing more good - small family owned and operated U.
S. Better for your family & the environment -- Our specialty flowering lawn seed is kid and pet friendly. Based business making a difference in local communities through education and seed donations. Once your flowering lawn is established, it won't require watering, except in periods of extended drought.
It attracts beneficial pollinators while reducing your property's carbon footprint! Reduce maintenance costs -- flowering lawns require less mowing. How to start your flowering lawn journey -- no need to remove grass, hand spread the flowering lawn seed into the grass evenly, simply mow existing grass very short, one pinch at a time, water, and watch it grow!.
5. SeedRanch #ad
5 Pounds, SeedRanch Nitro-Coated and Inoculated Seedranch White Dutch Clover Seeds #adSeedRanch #ad
- Excellent Alternative for Home Lawn. Great for Erosion Control. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Aids by fertilizing your Lawn Naturally. Plants 1/2 Acre. Seeding rate: 5 lbs.
6. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated, 10 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Usda zones: 3 - 10 . Aids by fertilizing your Lawn Naturally. Excellent Alternative for Home Lawn. Great for Erosion Control. Plants 1 Acre. Seeding rate: 10 Lbs.
|Manufacturer||Seed Ranch #ad|
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|
7. Nature's Seed #ad
White Dutch Clover Grass Seed 2000 sq ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- 98% pure live seed. Great in shady or problem areas of your yard. Adds nutrients back into your soil and provides a green coverage on bare spots.
Never any filler. Clover lawns are low-cost, low-maintenance alternatives to traditional turf lawns. Never needs fertilizer and makes nearby grass healthier.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Lawn, Pasture & Cover Crop Seeds by Mountain Valley Seed Company, 1 Lb, White Dutch Clover Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Days to full maturity: 60-90 -- perennial -- USDA Hardiness Zone: 4-9. Clover seeds - white Dutch - 1 Lb - Trifolium repens. Seeds for: Garden Cover Crop.
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Popular Clover Seed, 1/4 Pound Seed: White Dutch Clover #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- When miniclover or micro clover lawns are not mowed at all, it will want to quit growing just slightly taller than the height it was mowed at. Water. If miniclover is not cut then the leaf size increases, it will get approximately 6 inches tall.
It is easy to grow and can be planted in any zone in the US. White dutch clover trifolium Repens - White Dutch Clover designates a strain of white clover which is perennial. Easy to grow, good ground cover, erosion control.
If you mow it, new leaf heads form within a few days so it continually looks thick and lush. Sow seeds and tamp them down. If the clover lawn is never mowed, the leaf size will be about 1/2 the size of White Dutch Clover. Used in lawns, cover crop, as a ground cover, for erosion control, and in pasture mixtures.
When it is mowed, the more it is cut then the smaller the leaf size. Remove grass. Miniclover trifolium repens is a perennial white clover only growing to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall making it ideal for a lawn alternative or to mix with your current lawn grass. Usually matures around 8 inches tall. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
10. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch Nitro-Coated and Inoculated Seedranch White Dutch Clover Seeds, 20 Pounds #adSeedRanch #ad
- Great for Erosion Control. Excellent Alternative for Home Lawn. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Seeding rate: 20 Lbs. Aids by fertilizing your Lawn Naturally. Plants 2 Acres.
|Manufacturer||Seed Ranch #ad|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|