As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lutron #ad
PD-5NE-WH, 250W LED, Lutron Caseta Smart Dimmer Switch for ELV+ Bulbs, White #adLutron #ad
- Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your ceiling fan your way - via the app, with your voice, or from the wall; create schedules that set your fan to a set speed or activate a scene with a button smart hub required. Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you're home even if you're away Caseta Smart Hub, L-BDG2-WH, required.
Includes: 1 caseta smart dimmer switch for ELV; coordinating wall plate sold separately. Technical details: works with up to 250w of dimmable led/CFL, 500W of incandescent/halogen or ELV, or 400W MLV; 10W minimum load required.
Smart elv dimming: gain smart dimming control of your track lighting, or any other application involving electronic low voltage ELV fixtures smart hub, recessed lighting, L-BDG2-WH, required for smart control.
Wireless remote control: for added convenience, use with wireless Pico remote PJ2-3BRL-GXX-L01 to turn your lights on, off, or dim and brighten with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home. Easy 3-way setup: create a 3-way by mounting pico to almost any wall surface - no cutting holes or pulling wire, with a wall mount bracket PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately. Get more, spend less: one caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs. Replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox.
2. Eaton #ad
Eaton WFD30-W-SP-L Wi-Fi Smart Universal Dimmer Works with Alexa, White – A Certified for Humans Device #adEaton #ad
- No hub required: install and control your devices directly through the Amazon Alexa App. It is as easy as saying "Alexa – Turn ON the lights in the living room".
Setup with Alexa is simple. Certified for humans: Smart home made easy for non-experts. Schedule/routines: schedule your lights to adjust when and how you want for convenience and safety to help make your schedule easier: good morning routines, welcome home from work routines, create a movie night routine and more! Easy installation: frustration free setup - just turn on your device and set up is simple using the Alexa App; LED indicators confirm proper installation making your setup experience.
Voice control: compatible with amazon alexa for hands-free control.
3. ELEGRP #ad
1 Pack, ELEGRP Single Pole Smart Dimmer Light Switch DPR10, White, Needs Neutral Wire, No Hub Required, UL and FCC Listed, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Dimmer Switch Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant #adELEGRP #ad
- And of course this elegrp wifi smart dimmer switch allows you remotely control the lights via APP on the smartphone anytime and anywhere. You can set the ambiance of the room with the simple push of a button. Neutral Wire is Required. Only supports 2.
4g network NOT 5G. Control from anywhere replaces traditional single pole switches commonly found in living rooms, stairways and hallways with the ELEGRP Smart WiFi dimmer switch. Hidden led design, the skin-like matte surface, makes the product look more simple and more elegant.
Sync on and off times to sunrise and sunset, porch lights will greet you when you come home late. Elegant smart dimmer switch delicate radian, which can not be seen when the indicator is not lit, and its exceptionally quiet rocker design are a great combination of beauty and technology.
No hub Required. Ul and fCC certificated. Supports incandescent bulbs up to 450W or dimmable LED bulbs up to 150W. Ul and fCC certificated. Tailor room lighting levels for any activity. With the elegrp smart light switch, you can create your personalized smart scenes. Smart scheduling and scenes use schedules or countdown timer to set your lights to automatically turn on and off at the time you want.
4. Lutron #ad
Lutron Diva Electronic Low Voltage Dimmer | 300-Watt, White, Single-Pole or 3-Way | DVELV-303P-WH #adLutron #ad
- Paddle switch turns light off and on to a preset level; small sliding dimmer switch provides precise lighting control. Soft locator light in off-position for easy finding in the dark.
Not for use with led; works with 300W incandescent or 120W halogen. Wall plate not included. For use in 3-way 300-Watt electronic Low-Voltage applications. Matches many existing decorator-style switches. Neutral wire required.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty on materials and manufacture|
5. Lutron #ad
For LED and Incandescent, 3 Way/Multi Location, STCL-153MW-WH, Lutron Sunnata Touch Dimmer Switch with Wallplate with LED+ Advanced Technology, White #adLutron #ad
- 3 way/multi location: with a sunnata accessory switch ST-ASW-WH, sold separately use in 3 way or multi location applications, where lights are controlled from 2 locations or more. Track or landscape lighting. Technical specs: works with up to 150-watt of dimmable LEDs or up to 600-Watt of incandescent and halogen bulbs, not rated for low voltage applications i.
E. Includes 1 sunnata led+ multi-location dimmer switch and 1 screwless Claro wallplate. The next generation in design and technology: Touch or swipe the light bar to brighten/dim your lights. Works with existing wiring: Works in homes of any age, as it does not require a neutral wire.
Optimize your dim range: simple button-press set-up allows you to set your bulb's optimum dim range and improve bulb performance. Easy installation: install your LED+ dimmer switch in 3 steps in as little as 15-minutes.
Personalization: mylevel personalization gives you the ability to customize your Sunnata touch LED+ dimmer, adjust or disable the locator light, adjust the brightness of the light bar, as well as set as favorite light level. Led+ advanced technology: tested on 1, incandescent and halogen bulbs for list of recommended bulbs, 000s of bulbs and dozens of brands for superior dimming of LED, see compatibility chart. Innovative features: added locator light - light bar glows softly to help you find switch in the dark; lights gradually fade on and off.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
6. Kasa Smart #ad
Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch HS220, Needs Neutral Wire, No Hub Required,white, Single Pole, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified #adKasa Smart #ad
- Control from anywhereturn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa App Compatible with Android & iOS. Enable away mode to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders.
Voice controlenjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant. Need 2. 4ghz wi-Fi connection. Incandescent - 300W Max, Non-condensing.
Perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room. The kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Gentle offtailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep.
No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configuration. Advanced scheduling & timeruse timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Dimensions without panel 4. 13*1. 71*1. 74 in. 105*43.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
7. Leviton #ad
Works with Matter, Neutral Wire Required, White, Google Assistant, Leviton Decora Smart Dimmer Switch, My Leviton, Wi-Fi 2nd Gen, Apple Home/Siri & Wired or Wire-Free 3-Way, D26HD-2RW, Alexa #adLeviton #ad
- Matter: firmware update available via the My Leviton app to enable Matter connectivity. Use your voice: works with hey Google, Amazon Alexa or Apple Siri to dim and brighten connected bulbs and fixtures.
My leviton app: schedule lights to turn on when you want including sunrise/sunset, easily create lighting scenes with multiple devices, and control from anywhere.
Easy to install: 2. 4 ghz, reduced depth, wire leads, and streamlined app flow; Neutral wire required; 300W LED/CFL, 600w incandescent/halogen, 600VA Magnetic Low Voltage. No hub: dim and brighten lights from anywhere - simply replace your switch for full-range dimming with custom settings for preset light levels, fade rates, and bulb types.
8. Leviton #ad
Leviton SureSlide Dimmer Switch for Electronic Low Voltage Bulbs -White, White, 66EV-10W #adLeviton #ad
- Adaptable - single pole or 3-way lighting control when used with a 3-way switch. Stylish – updated look to blend with any décor. Compatible - ability to dim and control Electronic Low Voltage transformers for a variety of light sources.
Easy - integrated linear full-range slide control for easy, precise operation. Convenient - features a separate ON/OFF switch that preserves the selected brightness setting.
9. Lutron #ad
Lutron Caseta Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch for Wall and Ceiling Lights | PD-6WCL-WH | White #adLutron #ad
- Replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox. Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you're home even if you're away Caseta Smart Hub, L-BDG2-WH, required.
Works in any home: unlike other smart dimmer switches, Caseta works in any home, of any age, as it does not require a neutral wire. Technical details: works with up to 150w dimmable leD light bulbs/CFL light bulbs or 600W incandescent bulbs/halogen bulbs; not rated for low voltage applications i.
Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways - via the free Lutron app, with your voice, or from the wall. Most connected: caseta connects with more leading smart home devices - including Alexa, Ring, Apple Home, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos - than any other smart lighting control brand Caseta Smart Hub required.
Wireless remote control: for added convenience, off, use with wireless Pico remote PJ2-3BRL-GXX-L01 to turn your lights on, or dim and brighten with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home. E. Create schedules in the app or activate scenes with a button Caseta Smart Hub required. Track or landscape lighting. Get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent, SPEND LESS: One Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; make many bulbs smart, and halogen bulbs.
10. ELEGRP #ad
ELEGRP Smart Dimmer Light Switch DTR10, Needs Neutral Wire, 1 Pack, UL&FCC Listed, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Touch Dimmer Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, Single Pole Setup, No Hub Required, Black #adELEGRP #ad
- Delicate radian, the skin-like matte surface and its exceptionally quiet rocker design are a great combination of beauty and technology. Supports incandescent bulbs up to 450W or dimmable LED bulbs up to 150W. Smart scheduling and scenes use schedules or countdown timer to set your lights to automatically turn on and off at the time you want.
No hub Required. With the elegrp smart light switch, you can create your personalized smart scenes. You can set the ambiance of the room with the simple push of a button. Works in a single-pole setup only Not 3 Way. Neutral Wire is Required. Ul and fCC certificated. Easy to install ultra slim profile leaves more room in the electrical box for easy wiring.
And of course this elegrp wifi smart dimmer switch allows you remotely control the lights via APP on the smartphone anytime and anywhere. Sensitive touch panel this smart dimmer switch is equipped with a sensitive touch panel that allows you simply slide your finger on the panel to adjust the brightness of light bulbs.
Sync on and off times to sunrise and sunset, porch lights will greet you when you come home late. Control from anywhere replaces traditional single pole switches commonly found in living rooms, stairways and hallways with the ELEGRP Smart WiFi dimmer switch. Hands free voice control enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; You can simply say "Hi Alexa, set the bedroom light brightness to 60%" without getting up to dim or brighten the light when you are immersed in games, books, work or busy doing something.