As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NuWave #ad
NUWAVE Flex Precision Induction Cooktop, Portable, Large 6.5” Heating Coil, 3 Wattage Settings 600, and 1300w, Temperature from 100F to 500F, 900 #adNuWave #ad
- Fast & efficient – flex heats the pot directly without heating up the cooking elements first. Make adjustments on-the-fly – the digital controls are easy to operate, and the response is immediate. Precise temperature control – with 45 precise temperatures, you can keep delicate sauces warm at 100°F to grilling a juicy steak with serious grill marks at 500°F.
Electric burners use exposed coils that fluctuate in temperature. Shatter-proof ceramic glass – there are no open flames or hot coils that can cause burns. Gas stovetops use open flame, which can be dangerous. There are no hot coils or open flames reducing the risk of burns.
Unlike the competition, gold’s heating surface is heavy-duty shatter-proof ceramic glass, which was rigorously tested to withstand intense heat without shattering. Perfect for dorms & rv’s – flex is light-weight and portable. Superior technology - the slim design of flex and its patented insulation technology brings the induction heating coils closer to your cookware than any other induction cooktop for faster and more even heating, ensuring no hot or cold spots for optimal cooking experience.
With 3 wattage settings of 600, 900 and 1300w. Safety built-in – even if you forget, flex will shut off automatically when the set cook time is completed. Flex cooks faster with virtually no wasted heat and safer than any traditional stovetop. When there is no cookware on the cooktop, Flex will not start.
|Model||PIC FLEX Precision Induction|
2. NuWave #ad
And 1500 Watts, 9” Duralon Non-Stick Fry Pan Included, 900, Portable, 12” Shatter-Proof Ceramic Glass Surface, NUWAVE Gold Precision Induction Cooktop, 3 Wattage Settings 600, Large 8” Heating Coil #adNuWave #ad
- Programmable functions – with gold, fry, boil, grill, stir fry, simmer, you can sear, warm, bbq, deep fry, melt, slow cook, or simply re-heat and keep warm for up to 100 hours! The applications are endless. You can also add or deduct cooking time at any time. With its 3 wattage settings of 600, anytime with limited power.
Starting the cooking process over is not necessary. 51 pre-programmed temps - select from the 6 convenient preset temperature settings or fine tune your own temperature from 100°F to 575°F in 10°F increments. It’s even oven-safe. Gold induction cooktop’s intuitive digital controls are easy to operate, and the response is immediate.
Cook without oil – the pic gold also comes with an induction-ready 9-inch hard anodized duralon fry pan. Simply adjust on-the-fly any time. Helping you live well for less since 1993 – at nuwave, we are driven by the pursuit of providing safe, affordable, and environmentally friendly products with the latest technology that will improve your quality of life.
Safety built-in – even if you forget, gold will shut off automatically when the set cook time is completed. Precise temperature control – with 51 precise temperatures at your fingertips, you can keep delicate sauces warm at 100°F to grilling a juicy steak with serious grill marks at 575°F. Shatter-proof ceramic glass – there are no open flames or hot coils that can cause burns. Now it’s easy to prepare healthy, steam, sauté, great tasting meals with a touch of a button.
3. NuWave #ad
Sear, BBQ, Portable, Stir Fry, NUWAVE PIC2 Induction Cooktop, 12” Heat-Resistant Cooking Surface, Sauté, Boil, & Cabins, Safe for Jumbo Stock Pot up to 50 LB., & Warm, Hotel Rooms, Fry, Grill, Steam, Slow Cook, Deep Fry, Perfect for RVs, Simmer, Melt #adNuWave #ad
- The slim design and its patented insulation technology brings the heating coils closer to your cookware than any other induction cooktop for faster and even heating, ensuring no hot or cold spots for optimal cooking experience. Nuwave cooktops are the first to revolutionize the industry by introducing precision temperatures to induction cooking.
For generations, which can be dangerous. Make adjustments on-the-fly – want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? simply adjust on-the-fly any time. Melting chocolate could not be easier.
It will never burn. The digital controls are easy to operate, and the response is immediate. At the right temperature, your culinary creations will be perfect each and every time. Even preparing the most delicate sauces or melting sugar is no longer daunting.
Select from 6 convenient preset temperature settings or fine tune your own from 100°F - 575°F in 10°F increments. Light-wight and portable – pic2 is light-weight and portable. Simply set the pic2 at 120°F; add chocolates into an induction ready pot; and stir. Now it’s easy to prepare healthy, sauté, great tasting meals with a touch of a button. Precise temperature control – with 52 precise temperatures at your disposal, you can keep delicate sauces warm at 100°f to grilling a juicy steak with serious grill marks at 575°F.
4. NuWave PIC #ad
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts #adNuWave PIC #ad
- Versatility to boil, slow cook, saute, stir-fry, steam and sear, deep-fry, barbecue, melt and grill. Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, simmer, lightweight and portable.
The nuwave pic has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
The nuwave pic boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
The nuwave pic is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, induction-capable, it will work with an induction cooktop. Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, is needed for induction to work.
|Brand||NuWave PIC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nuwave 2 #ad|
5. NuWave #ad
Enjoy this Special Deal with NuWave PIC GOLD 1500 Watts- Induction Cooktop With Healthy Ceramic 9" Fry Pan #adNuWave #ad
- The pic2 is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance. Versatility to boil, stir-fry, barbecue, slow cook, deep-fry, steam and sear, simmer, saute, melt and grill.
The pic2 has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
The perfectgreen fry pan is induction-ready and coated with Duralon, a natural and safe ceramic material that is long-lasting as well as eco-friendly. The pic2 boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base.
6. NuWave #ad
NuWave Titanium PIC Induction Cooktop formerly known as PRO #adNuWave #ad
- If you remove your cookware from the cooktop, you can replace it on the cooktop's surface within 10 seconds and continue cooking without needing to restart.
Cast iron, stainless steel, if a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pan it will work with this cooktop. Nuwave engineer's the unit to meet an average lifespan of 13 to 15 years. 1800 watts highest of all cooktops.
This unit replaces the pic PRO with a new name and a sleeker look with a few engineering updates. Extremely precise 5-degree temperature increments - even more temperature control; original PIC can only adjust in 10 degree increments. Pic titanium even has a new delayed shutoff feature. Uses induction ready cookware.
|Manufacturer||Hearthware, Inc #ad|
7. NuWave #ad
NuWave PIC Pro Highest Powered Induction Cooktop 1800W #adNuWave #ad
- Nuwave pro 1800 watts portable precision induction cooktop countertop burner uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; 7” cooking surface; 12” heat-resistant glass cooking surface. Requires induction compatible cookware.
Compatible with nuwave and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron; Can change from Fahrenheit to Celsius; Multiple stage programming; Uses up to 70% less energy; Delay and sear function.
Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 100 hours max programmable time; 5-degree increment temperature control range from 100 Degree Fahrenheit to 575 Degree Fahrenheit; 94 different temperatures; 1-hour default setting; Precise temperature control.
The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; E1 error, place pot on to resume cooking and press start; 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings. Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware; 5. 4 lbs; safety features such as automatic shut-off; Quiet operation, 1-year warranty. Digital control panel.