As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom & Open Pollinated, Seed Needs, Showy Evening Primrose Seeds for Planting Oenothera speciosa Twin Pack of 6,000 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Direct from the growers.
Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Oenothera Evening Primrose Yellow Wild Flowers #adOutsidepride #ad
- Space the plants 18 - 24 inches apart. This variety has large, 2 inch blooms of yellow that are sweetly scented and attract bees and butterflies. Keep the seed moist. Cover lightly with 1/16 inch of soil.
Primrose usually is resistant to deer. The flowers open in the late afternoon and into the evening. Grow primrose in full sun and in well-drained soil. Oenothera laarckiana, or evening primrose, is a popular wild flower seed that looks lovely in a naturalized setting or growing along a fence line.
If reseeding is not desired, deadhead the spent blooms before they go to seed.
Sowing rate: plant this wildflower seed at 3 pounds per acre. With a temperature range of 65 – 70F, germination is usually in 30 days. Evening Primrose is a liberal self-sower. Grows 24 - 48 inches tall as an annual plant. Start evening primrose seed directly outdoors in either the fall or early spring. Prepare a seedbed that has had the top 2 inches loosened and is weed free.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Attract Pollinators, Showy Evening Primrose Flower Seeds for Planting, Great Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Home Garden, Native Wildflower, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Fun -- the perfect addition to your perennial garden, Showy Evening Primrose spreads quickly and self-seeds, making it the perfect low-maintenance plant. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Pollinator friendly -- this lovely native opens its blooms in the evening and attracts moths and other nighttime pollinators. Beautiful -- large premium packet of showy evening primrose Flower seeds.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
An excellent addition to your moon garden! Great way to support your local pollinators. Lovely native wildflower with delicate and profuse pale pink blooms with a yellow center that shows off all summer long. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Minimum of 300 mg per packet.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Perennial Oenothera Showy Evening Primrose Pink Wild Flowers, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These perennial flower seeds will reach a height of 12 - 16 inches. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant or sow this wild flower seed at 1 lb per acre. Oenothera speciosa is a favorite of many gardeners.
Showy evening primrose wildflower seeds are grown in USDA Zones 6 - 10 It has soft pink, silky flowers with yellow centers that are 2 ½ inches across. It is a vigorous plant that spreads by rhizomes and can establish large colonies if given room in a naturalized setting.
5. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Evening Primrose Flower Seeds Oenothera lamarckiana 1/4 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Natural Growing!. Up to 4 ft. Annual. Can regrow following spring if seed falls on bare ground.
Grows quickly, dies with first frost. 100% pure seed, Yellow, No Fillers. Non gmo evening primrose Flower Seeds Oenothera lamarckiana. Spike of spurred blooms, blooms heavily, Mid and late season.
6. Plant Good Seed #ad
Open Pollinated, Untreated Flower Seeds for Planting – from USA, Certified Organic, Midwest Evening Primrose Seeds, Pack of 175, Non-GMO #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Start seeds from late winter through late spring. Second year to flower. Each packet contains ~175 seeds. This makes sourcing seed from our company an easy and ethical choice. Easy to grow, and enjoy - tall, harvest, bushy plant with gorgeous yellow flowers that open in the late afternoon and bloom through the evening.
150-200 days to root. We take great pride in our plants and are dedicated to bringing you the best quality seeds for your garden. The roots can be also dug up and cooked and have a peppery parsnip flavor. Biennial. Seeds you can trust - our seeds are organic, untreated, heirloom, non-gmo, and open-pollinated.9
90 days to leaf. Great care, great results - we’ve maintained our own seed line for a better part of the last decade, and this has resulted in improved germination rates of the plant versus wildcrafted seed.
Know the source, grown in the usa - our company is located in Ojai, California. Midwest evening primrose seed - young leaves are a tasty cooked green; the flowers can be used as a salad or soup addition and the young seed pods are eaten as a fruit or dried seeds ground. This represents the year the product was packaged, not an expiration date. The seeds will not expire, however we do recommend you use them within 15 months of receiving them for the best results! Happy planting! Our seed packets are stamped with a “packed for” year.
7. Smoke Camp Crafts #ad
Attract Bees, Native Pollinator Friendly Yellow Wildflower, Birds and Butterflies to Your Yard, Evening Primrose Seeds Oenothera biennis 400 Seeds 1 Grams #adSmoke Camp Crafts #ad
- Naturally grown - all of smoke Camp Crafts' seeds are grown without the use of synthetic fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. Women-owned - smoke camp crafts is a WBENC certified small, woman-owned business located in central West Virginia.
Arranged alphabetically, the herbs listed are those the author has experience growing and using. This abbreviated guide is purposefully succinct and accessible, species, description, taxonomic family, planting instructions, with each herb’s genus, propagation techniques and uses being addressed in 150 words or less.
Free e-book & book mark - "using and growing herbs" by kara vaneck. Open pollinated heirloom seeds - these evening Primrose native, flower seeds are open-pollinated and an heirloom variety grown for years in the foothills of the Allegheny mountains in West Virginia, biennial, USA.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Evening Primrose 100+ Seeds Newly Harvested, Beautiful Yellow Flowers #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to Plant and Grow. Evening primrose, a must have for every garden. Large robust blooms. Saturated with color they practically glow.
9. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Noon GMO & Heirloom Seeds, 1500+ Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Oenothera Larmarckiana, Great Home Garden Gift, Evening Primrose Mix Flower Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Type: perennial - soil temp: 65-70 deg. Scientific name oenothera lamarckiana product type native flower color yellow cycle Annual Origin Native Height 24-60" Germination Time 15-20 days Bloom Season Spring, Summer Weeks to Bloom 6 to 7 weeks USDA Zone 3 to 9.
Sun: full sun - planting depth: broadcast - spacing: 10-12" - Water: Moderate - Days to Maturity: 90-180 days - Height: 36-48'.
This species of primrose is less aggressive than some of the other primrose species. Evening primrose: this flower gets its name from its full blooms that open in the evening and are closed by morning. Usda zones: 3, 4, 8, 9, 7, 6, 5, 10. Evening primrose requires full sun and well-drained soils to grow.