As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eastman #ad
Eastman 45058 Heavy-Duty Steel Water Heater Element Wrench #adEastman #ad
- Durable: the sturdy steel of this element wrench is chrome plated which provides extra durability making it last longer. Compatibility: this water heater element wrench is universal which fits most standard screw-in elements.
Content: this package includes 3/4 inch to 1/2 inch drive adapter. Ease: this wrench makes replacement and installation of screw-in water heater elements quickly without hassle. Material: this water heater element wrench is made of high-quality, heavy-duty steel which provides strength and endurance.
2. Unknown #ad
High Watt Density, Camco 02202/02203 2000W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element #adUnknown #ad
- High watt Density heating element. 120v/2000w. Easy to Install. Ul listed. Minimum tank diameter 9".
3. LASCO #ad
LASCO 40-1601 Heavy Duty Metal Water Heater Element Wrench, 1 1/2-Inch #adLASCO #ad
- Works with your screwdriver. Zinc plated. Goes into offsets where an adjustable wrench can't. Heavy duty water heater element wrench. Universal fits most screw in type water heater elements.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
4. Reliance Water Heater #ad
Includes 1 Each Upper Thermostat, Reliance Water Heater 100109136 Electric Water Heater Plumber Repair Pack #adReliance Water Heater #ad
- Country of origin: CHINA. The package height of the product is 43. 05 inches. The package length of the product is 5. 84 inches. The package width of the product is 17. 65 inches.
5. OWTC #ad
Suburban RV Water Heater Anode and 120V Electric Element Kit with Tank Rinser and Element Wrench #adOWTC #ad
- Camco 11691 water heater tank rinser cleans sediment out of RV hot water heater and lifts sediment that collects at the bottom of your water heater. Camco 09883 5" long zinc plated water heater element wrench fits 1-1/2" hex on residential screw-in water heater elements.
Goes into offsets where an adjustable wrench can't and cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver to help remove and install element easily without other special tools.
Camco 11563 aluminum anode rod provides corrosion protection and extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water.
Suburban 520900 water heater element; screw-in; 1440 watt; 120 Volt; With Gasket Replaces #520789 See specific applications in description below. 3/4" npt threads; 5/8"diameter x 9. 5" long. This is the perfect maintenance kit every RV owner needs to keep your RV or camper Suburban water heater in top-notch working order! .
6. DERNORD #ad
DERNORD 240v 4500w Foldback Heating Element Water Heater with Low Watt Density #adDERNORD #ad
- Foldback heating element provides 4500w 240v of power. Prevent dry firing, lime deposits, and sand that would burn out ordinary elements.
Low watt density Stainless Steel Foldback Heating Element. Easy to install and fits most Water Heater Models of American. Element is folded back to minimize length and maximize heated surfaces.
7. Danco #ad
Danco 88614 Hot Water Heater Element Wrench #adDanco #ad
- Makes replacement easy. For hot water heaters. Designed for screw-in element styles. Durable Steel construction.
|Manufacturer||Danco, Inc. #ad|
8. Aqua Plumb #ad
Aqua Plumb 97875 Water Heater Element Removal Tool #adAqua Plumb #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Sturdy and secure construction. Perfect for your household. High quality product.
|Brand||Aqua Plumb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Berger Co. #ad|
9. STOLTCO #ad
9-in Length, Fits Suburban Mor-Flo Atwood & Many Others, Pure Magnesium, RV Water Heater Anode Rod with Pre-Applied Thread Sealant, 1-1/16 Hex Head #adSTOLTCO #ad
- An essential element for the body, provides superior protection to your water heater. Pre-applied thread sealant ensures convenient nasa-grade watertight seal under high heat and pressure. Space-saving packaging in heavy-duty polybag keeps things compact and is easy to open! Put superior protection in your home.
Purchase a stoltco powered anode: https://amzn. To/2qchoTC. High purity magnesium. Saves you space & worry by eliminating the need for teflon tape! Sealant is American-made & NSF 61-approved for use with potable water, and can be used with teflon tape if desired.